08 March 2018
Here are 2 HOT TIPS to successfully decorate your spaces!
- Avoid colours that are too bright and designs that are too busy, so that children will not encounter sleeping problems.
- Use an environmentally friendly adhesive that is 100% free from Volatile Organic Compounds.
WALLS & FLOORS
- Determine the use of the room
- Consider vinyl covering for high traffic areas
- Establish a theme to determine the overall ambience
- Have a detailed floor plan to help your budget
- Browse samples that relate to your theme and other elements of your décor
Want to find out more: https://tinyurl.com/ya55ybcb
1. Sundari, Eijffinger
2. Digital Wallcovering at Changi Airport Terminal
3. Small Talk, BN
4. Zapara, Harlequin
5. Zapara, Harlequin
For more details of the product, please contact:
Goodrich Global (Headquarters)
Marketing Department | Goodrich Building | 8 Changi South Lane, #05-01| Singapore 486113 | T: 6787 8787 | F: 6788 7733 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm | Closed on Public Holidays
Goodrich Gallery (Showroom)
| Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm S&S: 1030am to 7pm | Closed on Public Holidays
For Media Enquiries
Ms. Jean Leong | Head Of Marketing
T: 6586 8763 | F: 6304 7236 | E: email@example.com