Do you agree? “Design is creativity with strategy” - Unknown
Sweet Seductions is the theme for our Goodrich 2018 Corporate calendar, we featured twelve (12) Scrumptious dessert recipes to make every month a sweet journey.
To start the year with a sweet touch, the Singapore team at Goodrich Singapore chose the tasty cold treat: Ice Kachang.
Like a Rainbow- “Ice Kachang is no stranger to Asian palates. Drizzled with a dazzling array of sweet,coloured sauces such as red,yellow, green and even blue, this Asian dessert is definitely a showstopper.”
Try out this colourful treat now? Read on for the recipe.
- 2 cups ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 drops red food color (optional)
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons canned red beans, in kernels
- 2 tablespoons canned sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons grass jelly pieces
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- To make syrup, mix brown sugar, water, and food color in a small sauce pan. Heat it up over medium heat. As soon as the sugar melts and the syrup starts to bubble, turn off the heat. Set aside and let cool.
- Make shaved ice by using ice shaver or blender.
- Transfer the shaved ice to a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the syrup, then top with condensed milk, red beans, sweet corn, and grass jelly, and peanuts.
- Serve immediately.
Wallcovering Featured: Sundari, Eijffinger
Carpet: Xian Fresh, Brink and Campman
Fabric: Art of Garden, Sanderson
Flooring Featured: Atmosphere, WPC Decking I
For more details of the product, please contact:
Goodrich Global (Headquarters)
Marketing Department | Goodrich Building | 8 Changi South Lane, #05-01| Singapore 486113 | T: 6787 8787 | F: 6788 7733 | E: email@example.com
| Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm | Closed on Public Holidays