29 June 2017
How to Care & maintain your leather
1. Wipe now and then or wipe it off with a damp cloth
2. Do not place the furniture in direct sunlight and avoid placing it against a warm radiator or register.
3. Stains that are water-soluble can be dabbed lightly and absorbed with a clean natural sponge or paper towel.
4. Use cool water and mild soap if cleaning is required.
5. Do not rub. A grease stain such as butter can be left alone after the surplus has been wiped off with a dry cloth.
6. The grease will eventually vanish into the leather.
7. Never attempt to use chemical spot cleaners.
8. For severe stains or damage, consult a leather repair specialist.